I am a mom to a sweet 9 month old baby girl. I always want the best for her and I want her to always be as comfortable as possible. Our babies will not be able to let us know if something is bothering them for a while, which is why we as moms have to make sure that we are always watching over them and doing what we think is best for them.
In this post I will list and link the items that I found were a must for me, I still use all of these items 9 months into motherhood. I will place a description of each item and I will then post a picture of the item where you can click and it will take you directly to the Amazon website were you can purchase. As a mom shopping on Amazon is a must.
- Chemical free diapers perfect for newborn skin. These diapers are the best in my opinion, you get so many for such a good price and the quality is amazing. They are very soft as they are made out of cotton. Click on the image below to purchase. Below the diaper picture is a link to the wipes that I use as well.
2. Burp cloths are a must to clean up any spit up or any mess that you might need to clean up. When you have a newborn these are your best friend, I still use them to clean her up after she eats her puree foods. Click on the image below, I love these because they are durable and very absorbent.
3. My daughter started sleeping through the night at 2 months old and I thank the Dock a tot Deluxe. I know it was this for sure because there has been nights that we don’t use it and she wakes up a few times throughout the night. Click on the image below. Below the first image is the Dock a tot Grand which is for 9 months and up. Trust me moms it is worth the money.
4. If you ever want to get some time to yourself and have someone else feed your baby you will need baby bottles. I love these because they are small and easy to wash. The nipple and lid are all in one, no need to have more than 2 pieces per bottle while washing. Also, they have fun quotes on the bottom of the bottle. Click on the image below.
5. A Bottle warmer to warm up the babies milk. Below is the one that I use, it is perfect because it has a setting specifically to warm up breast milk, it helps preserve the nutrients. Click on the image below.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my post. Soon I will post a part 2 for the newborn must haves. Always remember it is a beautiful day to have a beautiful day.