Above is a picture of my baby girl when she was 1 day old. If you haven’t yet read my previous blog for newborn must haves part 1 please check it out.
6. The Fisher Price Rock ‘n Play is perfect for a newborn to take naps in and it is still perfect for my 9 month old while I shower, she can be in it and be happy because it rocks her and plays music. Click on either of the 3 images to check them out.
7. You will definitely need gripe water for Gas, Colic and Hiccups. I have used both of these and they both work perfectly. Click on either of the images below.
8. Diaper rash ointment is a must to prevent or treat any kind of rash. Click on either of the images below.
9. Alcohol free hand sanitizer for when you are changing their diaper, preparing their bottle, or even holding them. They have very sensitive skin so alcohol free hand sanitizer is a must. Click on the image below.
10. Laundry detergent for your newborn’s clothes. Click on any of the images below they both work great.
11. Puj Tub, a foldable and compact tub that can fit in a sink so that you are close to your newborn while bathing him or her and your baby will definitely feel secure. Click on the image below.
12. Baby soap for their bath, I have used both below and they are both amazing. Click on either of the images below.
13. Baby lotion to keep their skin moisturized after every bath. Click on either of the images below.
14. Baby bottle soap and pacifier soap is a necessity. Click on the image below.
15. Nose Frida the snot sucker to clean out your baby’s nose. You will use this all of the time for sure. It is also very easy to clean. Click on the image below to purchase it also comes with extra filters so you don’t have to buy those seperately.
16. Along with the Nose Frida you will need some kind of saline spray to loosen their snot before you aspirate it out. Click on either of the pictures below.
These are the items that I found to be an absolute necessity besides clothes ofcourse. Check out my Baby Must Haves Part 1. My daughter is now 9 months old and I still use all of these items so they are definitely a great investment.
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my blog post. Stay tuned for more coming soon.
Don’t forget to make a commitment to yourself to grow daily!