Happy Monday amazing people, welcome to my blog!
Today I will be sharing what I have in Naila’s diaper bag. 🙂 I am excited to share this with you because I love seeing what other moms have in their diaper bags.
The most important items for Naila are snacks and food. 🙂 My baby loves food.
2. Plum Fruit Snacks are her new favorite snack.
3. Teething crackers help with her teething. Her 2 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth are all coming in at the same time, my baby is a true baby trooper.
6. Baby spoons are always needed.
Can’t leave the house without our diapering essentials.
1. Our diaper of choice is the Pampers Swaddlers . Follow the link to purchase a 1 month supply for a great price. 🙂 Since it is summer time I carry at least 1 Pampers Splashers swim diaper in case she goes in the water.
2. Wipes are extremely useful, you can use them to clean up any mess.
3. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste has been our favorite since day one for any kind of rash.
4. The changing pad is from Tote Savvy.
5. If I ever change Naila and there is nowhere to dispose of the dirty diaper I always have the Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Bag Dispenser with bags handy.
6. An item that is always important is an extra change of clothes for your little one in case of an accident. In this Texas heat we have been loving rompers, this specific one is from Carter’s.
Health and Sanitation is very important to us.
1. Babies are always either getting vaccinations or they are teething. I always carry Infant Tylenol for that reason.
3. If you are always worried about germs like me you definitely need the Babyganics hand sanitizing wipes that can be used to sanitize anything not just hands and the MAM pacifier wipes to keep Naila’s pacifier clean.
Now the items that I carry for myself! 🙂
1. Car keys, gym pass and house keys.
2. My wallet from Ju Ju Be from the Tokipops collection that you can purchase here.
3. This one is tmi but I didn’t want to leave anything out because then it wouldn’t be an authentic what’s in my diaper bag, I use the U by Kotex ultra thin pads.
4. My favorite liquid lipstick and lip liner are from Kylie Cosmetics in the shade Posie K.
5. Goody Ouchless hair ties are a must for me.
This concludes what’s in my diaper bag.
Thank you so much for supporting my blog. Don’t forget to make a commitment to yourself to grow daily! 🙂